Anallerg® VC-IP (Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate) produced by Coachchem Technology, has passed the EU COSMOS natural certification awarded by the French ECOCERT.
COSMOS Certification is a certification standard for natural and organic cosmetics introduced by the International Association of Organic Cosmetics (AISBL), which aims to promote the use of organic raw materials by enterprises and protect consumers' health and the environment.
Anallerg® VC-IP (INCI Name: Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate)
It is an oil-soluble vitamin C derivative with high stability and is not easily oxidized. The effect is similar to VC and is easily absorbed by the skin. It has the functions of anti-oxidation, inhibiting the production of melanin, inhibiting cell damage caused by ultraviolet rays and promoting collagen synthesis.
1. Product Advantages:
2. Product Efficacy:
Whitening and brightening, UV protection, anti-aging.
3. Application Suggestion:
- The pH of the formula is less than 5.5. It is recommended that the pH range of the designed formula should not exceed 6.0.
- It is recommended to be used in emulsified systems such as creams and lotions and in oil-phase systems such as essential oils.
- The formulation recommends the use of chelating agents (such as disodium EDTA) and antioxidants (tocopherols).
- Try to avoid prolonged high temperature heating in the process.
Recommended dosage: 0.1 - 3.0 %
4. Product Endorsement:
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate was authorized for invention patent.
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate was certified by the Shanghai High-tech Achievement Transformation Project.