Anallerg® AHXP is 99% Acetyl Hydroxyproline, it is an amino acid derivative modified by acetylation, which makes Acetyl Hydroxyproline have stronger skin permeability. Acetyl Hydroxyproline can increase skin elasticity, reduce fine lines, promote ceramide synthesis and repair skin barrier, increase skin moisture and provide long-term moisturizing effect. At the same time, Acetyl Hydroxyproline can relieve the itching of patients with atopic dermatitis, and its external preparation is always used as anti-inflammatory or wound healing medicine.
INCI Name: Acetyl Hydroxyproline
CAS No.: 33996-33-7
Specifications (For detailed specifications, please refer to Certificate of Analysis):
Appearance: White to white-like powder
Reduce fine lines and wrinkle, lift skin, protect skin barrier, moisturizing and anti-inflammation.
- ® AHXP has good water solubility, it can be added into water phase.
- pH of the system shall be above 4.
- It is suggested that Anallerg® AHXP be neutralized with arginine to pH 4-7 at a ratio of 1: 1 (w/w).
- ® AHXP may slightly reduce viscosity of the system, so it is better to use ion-resistant thickeners.
- ® AHXP has good compatibility with other active ingredients and can be used together with most vitamins and their derivatives.
Acetyl Hydroxyproline is usually packed in 1kg, 5kg; Other package sizes could be customized if necessary.
Anallerg® AHXP shall be stored below 30℃ in well-ventilated and dry condition, keep sealed in original container and away from light.
Anallerg® AHXP can be stored for 2 years when the package is unopened and stored in strict accordance with the storage conditions recommended by the manufacturer; Anallerg® AHXP is easy to absorb moisture, please use it as soon as possible once opened.