Anallerg® HPR is 99% Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, which is a cosmetic grade ester of Retinoic Acid. Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate is unique in that it has innate retinoic acid activity and can directly combine with vitamin A-like receptor without metabolizing and decomposing into a more bioactive form. Compared with Retinol, Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate has been proved to be more stable and less irritating to skin. Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate is an effective substitute for Retinoic Acid and other less effective vitamin A-like in treating aging skin, without harmful side effects.
INCI Name: Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate
CAS No.: 893412-73-2
Specifications (For detailed specifications, please refer to Certificate of Analysis):
Appearance: Yellow to orange crystalline powder
Purity (HPLC): ≥99.0%
Anti-aging/ wrinkle, improve skin texture, whitening, anti-spot, anti-acne.
- Dissolve Anallerg® HPR in solvents (such as Dimethyl Isosorbide) evenly first, then add it into system below 45 ℃.
- ® HPR is recommended for use in emulsion and oil phase systems.
- It is suggested that Anallerg® HPR be used with antioxidants such as vitamin E.
- It is suggested that the finished product containing Anallerg® HPR be packed in air and light proof containers.
- Use Anallerg® HPR containing products at night and in therapeutic application.
Anallerg® HPR is usually packed in 1kg, 5kg; Other package sizes could be customized if necessary.
Anallerg® HPR shall be stored below -18℃ in well-ventilated and dry condition, keep sealed in original container and away from light.
Anallerg® HPR can be stored for 2 years when the package is unopened and stored in strict accordance with the storage conditions recommended by the manufacturer; Anallerg® HPR is unstable when exposed to light, heat and oxygen, please use it as soon as possible once opened.