Anallerg® HPR-10 is 10% Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate formulated with Dimethyl Isosorbide. Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate is a cosmetic grade ester of Retinoic Acid. Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate is unique in that it has innate retinoic acid activity and can directly combine with vitamin A-like receptor without metabolizing and decomposing into a more bioactive form. Compared with Retinol, Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate has been proved to be more stable and less irritating to skin. Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate is an effective substitute for Retinoic Acid and other less effective vitamin A-like in treating aging skin, without harmful side effects.
INCI Name: Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate (and) Dimethyl Isosorbide
CAS No.: 893412-73-2; 5306-85-4
Specifications (For detailed specifications, please refer to Certificate of Analysis):
Appearance: Light yellow transparent liquid
Anti-aging/ wrinkle, improve skin texture, whitening, anti-spot, anti-acne.
- Dissolve Anallerg® HPR-10 in solvents (such as Dimethyl Isosorbide) evenly first, then add it into system below 45 ℃.
- ® HPR-10 is recommended for use in emulsion and oil phase systems.
- It is suggested that Anallerg® HPR-10 be used with antioxidants such as vitamin E.
- It is suggested that the finished product containing Anallerg® HPR-10 be packed in air and light proof containers.
- Use Anallerg® HPR-10 containing products at night and in therapeutic application.
Anallerg® HPR-10 is usually packed in 1kg, 5kg; Other package sizes could be customized if necessary.
Anallerg® HPR-10 shall be stored above 4℃ in well-ventilated and dry condition, keep sealed in original container and away from light.
Anallerg® HPR-10 can be stored for 1 years when the package is unopened and stored in strict accordance with the storage conditions recommended by the manufacturer; Anallerg® HPR-10 is unstable when exposed to light, heat and oxygen, please use it as soon as possible once opened.