Anallerg® Retinol-10C is an active ingredient containing 10% Retinol prepared by encapsulation technology. Retinol is one of the earliest discovered Vitamins, it is an essential nutrient for the body and affects almost all the tissues and cells in different ways. Retinol plays an outstanding role especially in regulating the growth of epithelial cells and maintaining the normal shape and function of epithelial tissues. Therefore, Retinol can effectively prevent skin keratinization, increase skin elasticity, keep skin moist and shiny, and contribute to the treatment of acne, pustules, pigmentation and other diseases.
INCI Name: Retinol (and) BHA (and) BHT (and) Polysorbate 20 (and) Water (and) Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (and) Glycerin (and) Ethyl Lauroyl Arginate HCl (and) Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate
CAS No.: (11103-57-4; 68-26-8); 25013-16-5; 128-37-0; 9005-64-5; 7732-18-5; (65381-09-1; 73398-61-5); 56-81-5; 60372-77-2; 87390-32-7
Specifications (For detailed specifications, please refer to Certificate of Analysis):
Appearance: Yellow emulsion
Anti-wrinkle, anti-aging, skin lifting, anti-acne, control sebum, minimize the pores, improve skin texture, Anti-spot, balance pigmentation, repair skin barrier, eliminate irregular inflammation
- Suggestion on formulation
- It is suggested that Anallerg® Retinol-10C be added into system below 37℃
- ® Retinol-10C is suitable for use in lotion, essence, emulsion, cream, etc.
- Use level of Retinol-10C shall be 0.5-3%, namely content of Retinol shall be 0.05-0.3, it will cause irritation if the concentration is too high
- Suggestion on finished cosmetics
- ® Retinol-10C has a strong ability to promote skin renewal, and the sensitivity of different skin types is different. It is necessary to remind consumers to evaluate the skin tolerance in the arm or behind the ear before using the product.
- Patch test should be conducted on the cosmetics using Anallerg® Retinol-10C so as to avoid irritation.
- During the use of cosmetics containing Anallerg® Retinol-10C, consumers should pay attention to sun protection in the day time.
- It is suggested that women who intend to conceive and are in pregnancy should avoid using cosmetics containing Anallerg® Retinol-10C.
Anallerg® Retinol-10C is usually packed in 1kg, 5kg; Other package sizes could be customized if necessary.
Anallerg® Retinol-10C shall be stored at 5-20℃ in well-ventilated and dry condition, keep sealed in original container and away from light.
Anallerg® Retinol-10C can be stored for 1 year when the package is unopened and stored in strict accordance with the storage conditions recommended by the manufacturer; Anallerg® Retinol-10C is unstable when exposed to light, heat and oxygen, please use it as soon as possible once opened.